Veteran Mortgage Loans
What if you had a mortgage that allowed you to automatically adjust your interest rate and lock in low rates? What if it allowed you to refinance without qualifying all over again with credit checks, appraisals, job checks, and so forth? Sound too good to be true? If you’re a veteran, it is true. That’s exactly what a veteran mortgage, or VA home loan, allows you to do.
Thousands of veterans have taken advantage of this amazing offer from the Veteran Affairs because it’s the smartest mortgage decision a veteran can make. It’s available to all prior and current military personnel and to spouses of deceased military who have not remarried.
Benefits of a Veteran Mortgage
A Veteran mortgage allows you to:
- Lower your overall debt by consolidating high-interest loans, credit cards, cars, etc.
- Refinance quickly and easily with the VA streamline refinance. No appraisal, no out-of-pocket expenses, and no credit checks.
- Have buying power while you shop for a home. A veteran mortgage is backed by the U.S. Government and requires no private mortgage insurance. Get pre-qualified today by filling out our form.
You can constantly “reset” to a lower interest rate using the streamline refinance once you get a VA loan. Most people would have to pay thousands in closing costs and provide full documentation to do a refinance. But with the Veteran’s mortgage loan you won’t have to do any of that. These loans offer:
- Reduced rates for veterans
- No private mortgage insurance
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
Get Started Today and Save
Getting started is easy. Fill out our 1-minute quote request form