VA Loan Checklist
VA Loan Checklist:
Before beginning the loan process, it is important that you have some information readily available for your application. This may include some of the following:
- social security numbers,
- residence addresses used for the past two years,
- names and addresses of your employers over the past two years,
- your current gross monthly salary
- names, addresses, balances and account numbers on all savings and checkings accounts
- names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments on all open loans
- loan information and addresses of other real estate owned
- estimated value of personal property and furniture
- certificate of Eligibility and DD214 (for veterans only)
- W2’s used for the past two years and current check stubs
- self-employed individuals will need to provide personal tax returns for the past two years, current income statement and balance sheet for the business.
Find Out What You Qualify For
Want to find out how much you qualify for? It’s never been easier. Just fill out our secure 1-minute quote request form and you can get a rate quote today.